Humminbird HELIX 9 CHIRP GPS G2NModel: 410070-1
- Exclusive Multi-Range Chirp -- View low, mid and high Chirp ranges, either individually or all at once.
- 360 Imaging - We have you surrounded. 360 Imaging allows you to isolate your sweep, see 5 preset views or see all around you.
- SwitchFire Sonar -- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
- Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
- GPS antenna built into the head unit
- Up-gradable Software -- Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
- Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
- Contour XD is their built-in base map cartography that covers 3,000 US lakes with depth contours and many other locations without contours.
- Rig up the ultimate fishing system. Use our 5-Port Ethernet switch to link together multiple Humminbird head units or share transducers.
- Browser Built-In -- Surf the web, monitor weather and stay connected from the dock, offshore waters and in between.
- Dual SD Card Slots -- Use one slot for advanced cartography and the other to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints.
- NMEA 2000 ready - Boat performance, weather or water conditions, make sense of it all with our networking solutions
- i-Pilot Link is an integrated GPS Trolling System available on select Minn Kota Ulterra, Terrova and PowerDrive V2 motors which enable your motor and Humminbird to communicate.
- Make a map where there is no map. Our patent pending AutoChart Live allows you to create digital, detailed maps live and on the water. You can also use it to enhance your existing charts.
- SmartStrike takes you straight to the action by showing you where the fish are biting at any given moment.
- Take wireless control of your Humminbird with our new Bluetooth Remote and Dongle.
?The HELIX 9 CHIRP GPS G2N features a large 9" display with LED backlight and CHIRP 2D digital sonar. Includes GPS chartplotting with built-in Bluetooth, Ethernet networking capabilities, AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping, and unit cover.
*Optional 50 kHz transducers available for extreme deepwater use and to obtain 1000 watts.Specifications
|Display size||9 in diagonal|
|Display resolution||800 x 480|
|Display type||Color TFT|
|Display colors grayscale||16-bit|
|Standard sonar||CHIRP/DualBeam PLUS|
|Standard sonar coverage||20° & 60° @ -10db|
|Standard sonar frequencies||200/83 kHz|
|Target separation||2.5 in|
|Power output RMS||1000 watts*|
|Power output peak to peak||8000 watts*|
|Depth capability||1500 ft & 3500 ft*|
|Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points||2,750, 47, 50/20,000|
|Optional mapping||Humminbird, Navionics+, Navionics Platinum|
|Heading sensor GPS||Optional|
|External GPS Antenna||Not supported|
|Input Voltage||10.8 - 20vDC|
|Input Draw||1.3 amps|
|Dimensions||Gimbal Mount:13.44"W x 7.12"H x 4.20"D|
Indash Mount:13.44"W x 7.12"H x 3.99"D
What's in the Box:
- HELIX 9 CHIRP GPS G2N
- Mounting bracket
- XNT 9 20 T
Buy This Unit and Get 6392 Bonus Rewards Points
Equivalent of $63.92 to use on a future purchase
and get FREE 2 Day Delivery!!!
Use Code Promo Code free2day At Checkout!