Lowrance HDS12 GEN3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Bundle 83/200/TotalscanModel: 000-13267-001
- Easy To See: 12-inch, LED-backlit, multi-touch, widescreen display
- Simple To USE: Improved Lowrance interface with touchscreen or keypad option provides lightning-fast, fingertip access to all HDS features.
- Most Advanced Fishfinder Technology: View CHIRP Sonar and StructureScan® HD at the same time to get the best possible view of fish and structure, both below and to the side of your boat
- Quickly Make Adjustments: With an enhanced, faster processor and intuitive user-interface features -- including scrolling menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting markers and innovative preview panes with quick-touch slider bars.
- Stay Connected: Integrated wireless connectivity with the Lowrance GoFree App and other onboard devices â€” view and control select HDS Gen3 displays wirelessly using supported tablets and smartphones.
- More Is Better: Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance performance modules -- Broadband Radar, SonicHub Marine Audio, SiriusXM® Marine Weather and audio, Class B AIS and DSC VHF -- as well as industry-leading technologies, such as SmartSteer control for MotorGuide PinpointGPS and the Lowrance Outboard Pilot.
- Dual Ethernet networking ports
- Internal GPS antenna â€” with 10Hz position update rate provides ultra-accurate trails, smoother chart performance and maximum position accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections.
- Extensive mapping options â€” HDS Gen3 includes built-in Insight USA charts for Coastal and Inland US waters and a world background reference map, and is compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include Insightâ„¢ HD, Insightâ„¢ PRO, Insight Genesisâ„¢, Navionics®, C-MAP MAX-N+, Insightâ„¢ TOPO and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Plannerâ„¢ PC planning software. Visit the GoFreeMarine.com for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing â€” View two charts simultaneously, in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum from your chart card purchases; buy one map card and view it on all Ethernet networked HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch chartplotter displays.
- Built-in CHIRP Sonar â€” Dominate with greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets. Delivers multiple CHIRP and Broadband Sounder frequencies from a single transducer.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD sonar imaging â€” Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure and fish below your boat. Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband Sounderâ„¢ â€” Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and structure at higher speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to over 3,000* feet.
- TrackBackâ„¢ to review and save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru sonar or StructureScan® HD imaging history to review structure or fish targets and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- SpotlightScanâ„¢ Sonar ready â€” optional add-on delivers a new level of angler-controlled surround-scanning view to provide picture-like images of key fishing areas.
- DownScan Overlayâ„¢ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar or BroadBand Sounder.
HDS-12 Gen3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter All-NEW Lowrance High Definition System that integrates leading-edge fishfinder technologies and the latest advances in navigation into one easy-to-use, multi-touch display.
The All-NEW, Lowrance High Definition System (HDS) combines a brighter, multi-touch display and enhanced processor with leading-edge fishfinder technologies -- including CHIRP Sonar, Broadband Sounderâ„¢, StructureScan® HD, DownScan Imagingâ„¢ and Trackbackâ„¢ view -- plus the latest advances in navigation and user interface -- including internal 10Hz GPS, dual microSD-card slots, touch-plus-keypad operation and built-in wireless connectivity -- all in one easy-to-use display.Specifications
|Display||12 in./305 mm (16:9) Widescreen WXGA color TFT LCD 1280 x 800|
|Backlighting||LED With Adjustable Display and Keypad|
|Alarms||Depth, Shallow, GPS|
|Power Output||500W RMS StructureScan® HD and CHIRP/Broadband|
|Sonar Frequencies||455/800 kHz (StructureScan® HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)|
|Max Side-Scanning Range||300 feet per side|
|max Depth per Sonar Mode||StructureScan® HD : 300 ft / 91 m @ 455/800 KHz|
CHIRP: 3,500 ft / 1067 m (transducer dependent)
|GPS Antenna Type||Internal 10Hz ultra-high-sensitivity WAAS + EGNOS + MSAS (optional external antenna)|
|Background Mapping||Built-in Insight for US waters and world reference background map|
|Mapping Options||Insight Genesis, Lake Insightâ„¢ and Nautic Insightâ„¢ PRO and HD, Insightâ„¢ TOPO, Navionics®+, Navionics Platinum+,Gold and HotMaps® Premium, Fishing Hotspots® PRO and Jeppessen C-MAP MAX-N+|
|NMEA Output||NMEA 0183 and NMEA 2000®|
|Dimensions||12.92" W x 8.85" H x 3.35" D|
What's in the Box:
- Bracket and Knobs
- HDS Conenctor cover
- Fuse and Fuse Holder
- Powerdata cable
- 83/200/455/800 kHz TotalScan