Lowrance Active ImagingModel: 00014490001
- Active Imaging is a new scanning sonar technology that provides incredibly detailed, high resolution imaging sonar without sacrificing any range
- Active Imaging transducers accomplish this by better directing the SideScan beams which increases resolution and improves range performance
- The Active Imaging stand alone transducer lets the user combine the new Active Imaging transducer with a separate CHIRP transducer for dual transducer installs.
- Active Imaging operates at 800kHz or 455kHz with maximum ranges of 150ft (800kHz) or 300ft (455kHz)
- Active Imaging utilizes the latest techniques in sonar signal generation
- Active Imaging transducers are constructed of a polymer that reacts to sound waves more closely to water. This ensures that no sonar signal is lost during transmit or receive
- Active Imaging transducers include separate sonar elements for SideScan transmit and receive Separating transmit and receive allows Active Imaging to have an incredibly fast ping speed (Ping speed directly correlates to image resolution). Additionally, these separate elements focus more of the sonar signal outwardly, increasing the sonar signal to the sides and leading to better range performance
- Active Imaging sonar offers no compromise high resolution detail to users
- 800kHz operation covers many use cases and ranges.
- With 800kHz range and resolution capabilities users do not need to choose between seeing in
- High resolution IPS screens of NSS evo3 and HDS Live show the full image, allowing the user to see the entire underwater environment
- Active Imaging transducers do not require any modules or extra hardware for use with next-generation displays
Active Imaging transducer: Provides Active Imaging technology for SideScan and DownScan: 7.6 m (25 ft) cable with 9 pin connectorSpecifications
|Operating temperature||-15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)|
|Storage temperature||-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)|
|Cable length||7.6 m (25 ft)|
|Mounting options||Transom, flush step, and jackplate mounting|
|Output||SideScan imaging, DownScan imaging and temperature|
|Frequency||455 kHz and 800 kHz|
|Max depth||DownScan: 91 m (300 ft): SideScan: 91 m (300 ft) side range at 455 kHz, 46 m (150ft) side range at 800 kHz|
|Operating speed||DownScan and SideScan: 9 knots (10 mph)|
[rewardsPoints] points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.